We currently have an opening for a postdoctoral researcher on single-molecule microscopy of ice binding proteins and polymers! More information can be found here.
Welcome to the Voets lab at Eindhoven University of Technology. We are an interdisciplinary team of chemists, physicists, biologists, and engineers, studying self-assembly processes in (biological) soft matter to gain fundamental insights that we translate into rational design strategies for novel functional soft materials. Read more about our work on our research pages below.
- Congratulations to Adam Taylor on his new position at ASML.
- Gijs succesfully defended his PhD thesis on Mon 1st of October: congratulations!
- Congratulations to Hande Cingil & Nicky Meertens on the publication of their work in Small.
- Welcome to our new group members Berta, Maja and Sanam.
- Check out our animation on antifreeze proteins on YouTube
Our team of researchers
Using advanced methods to study