Self-organizing Soft Matter
Welcome to the Voets lab at Eindhoven University of Technology. We are an interdisciplinary team of chemists, physicists, biologists, and engineers, studying self-assembly processes in (biological) soft matter to gain fundamental insights that we translate into rational design strategies for novel functional soft materials. Read more about our work on our research pages.
- Ilja Voets appointed full professor
- A group expansion includes new promovendi and postdocs:
Welcome to Christian, Patrick, Rodrigo, Rosa and Manoj!
- Antonio succesfully defended his PhD thesis on Thu 30th of Nov: congratulations!
- For our group activity, we explored Italian cuisine.
- Check out our animation on antifreeze proteins on YouTube