Welcome to the Voets lab at Eindhoven University of Technology. We are an interdisciplinary team of chemists, physicists, biologists, and engineers, studying self-assembly processes in (biological) soft matter to gain fundamental insights that we translate into rational design strategies for novel functional soft materials. Read more about our work on our research pages or get to know the members on the people page. The official website of the Laboratory of Self-Organizing Soft Matter is found here.
- Congratulations to Roderick Tas on succesfully defending his thesis!
- Ilja Voets wins prestigious KNCV Gold Medal 2019
- Young Investigator Award for Ilja Voets at the ACS Fall Meeting in San Diego
- Second place in 'meerkamp' for joint team of Voets and Albertazzi groups
- Cover of Nature Reviews Chemistry for Lorenzo Albertazzi and Ilja Voets
- Check out our animation on antifreeze proteins on YouTube
Our team of researchers
Using advanced methods to study