We have vacancies!
Follow us on Twitter! @Voets_lab
Welcome to the Voets lab at Eindhoven University of Technology. We are an interdisciplinary team of chemists, physicists, biologists, and engineers, studying self-assembly processes in (biological) soft matter to gain fundamental insights that we translate into rational design strategies for novel functional soft materials. Read more about our work on our research pages or get to know the members on the people page. The official website of the Laboratory of Self-Organizing Soft Matter is found here.
- Open PhD Positions in Supercol network!
- Welcome to new group members Bas and Mariska
- ERC Proof of Concept for antimicrobial peptide study
- Congrats to Marieke and Romà on their successful thesis defenses!
- Emma wins Best poster prize at ACCIS in Nepal
- Ilja Voets wins prestigious KNCV Gold Medal 2019
- Young Investigator Award for Ilja Voets at the ACS Fall Meeting in San Diego
- Check out our animation on antifreeze proteins on YouTube
Our team of researchers
Using advanced methods to study