Welcome to the Voets lab at Eindhoven University of Technology. We are an interdisciplinary team of chemists, physicists, biologists, and engineers, studying self-assembly processes in (biological) soft matter to gain fundamental insights that we translate into rational design strategies for novel functional soft materials. Read more about our work on our research pages or get to know the members on the people page. The official website of the Laboratory of Self-Organizing Soft Matter is found here.
- A daughter was born to Ilja Voets: Geke Floor van den Bergh
- Cover of Nature Reviews Chemistry for Lorenzo Albertazzi and Ilja Voets
- Congratulations to Manoj Sharma on his new position at ASML.
- Congratulations to Hande Cingil & Nicky Meertens on their work featuring the back cover of Small.
- Check out our animation on antifreeze proteins on YouTube
Our team of researchers
Using advanced methods to study