Check out our open Postdoc position!
Follow us on Twitter! @Voets_lab
Welcome to the Voets lab at Eindhoven University of Technology. We are an interdisciplinary team of chemists, physicists, biologists, and engineers, studying self-assembly processes in (biological) soft matter to gain fundamental insights that we translate into rational design strategies for novel functional soft materials. Read more about our work on our research pages or get to know the members on the people page. The official institution website of the Laboratory of Self-Organizing Soft Matter is found here.
- Open Postdoc position!
- Welcome to new group members Marco and Levena
- ERC Proof of Concept for antimicrobial peptide study
- Congrats to Marieke and Romà on their successful thesis defenses!
- Emma wins Best poster prize at ACCIS in Nepal
- Ilja Voets wins prestigious KNCV Gold Medal 2019
- Check out our animation on antifreeze proteins on YouTube
Using advanced methods to study